General Terms & Conditions
- Translation commissions will be carried out according to the terms cited below. Other terms and conditions must be confirmed in writing.
- Translations will be carried out immediately and with the utmost care.
Should the source text contain ambiguities, we reserve the right to consult with the client or to carry out the translation to the best of our
- We will only answer for gross negligence and intent; liability in the case of ordinary negligence will only take effect in the case of vital contractual obligations.
Claims of recourse in the case of damage claims by third
parties are explicitly precluded. We do not assume liability for errors of translation due to faulty, incomplete or illegible source texts.
In all cases, liability is limited to the commission value.
- We will estimate the cost of translation based on the source text submitted by the client. However, the total of the invoice is based on the actual length of the target text.
- The translator's fee will become due within 14 days of the invoice
date. If this date is exceeded we will reserve the right to charge
- Should one or several of the above conditions be invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. They will remain valid notwithstanding.
- All disputes must be settled by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany in the court of D-71034 Böblingen.
September 1, 2003
Renate Reck, Ph.D.